🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » How many Project create in Upwork ?
Page options
a0bac256
Community Member

How many Project create in Upwork ?

• How many Project create in Upwork ?
  • How to rank my Project ?
  • Can i use upwork logo in my project ?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8f521c43
Community Member

Hi Shekhor!

Do you mean the Upwork Project Catalog?  I think you can have up to 20 of those pre-built projects that clients can purchase.

For ranking, keep working on completing more successful projects!  One thing about your profile - you mention you have five designers.  This may turn clients off as they usually look for freelancers (just one person).  Perhaps you should consider starting an agency on Upwork instead if you send work out to others.

Do you mean using the Upwork logo outside of Upwork?  You are allowed to share your Upwork projects outside of Upwork.  I don't see why you couldn't add a logo or something to say, "Hire me on Upwork."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
8f521c43
Community Member

Hi Shekhor!

Do you mean the Upwork Project Catalog?  I think you can have up to 20 of those pre-built projects that clients can purchase.

For ranking, keep working on completing more successful projects!  One thing about your profile - you mention you have five designers.  This may turn clients off as they usually look for freelancers (just one person).  Perhaps you should consider starting an agency on Upwork instead if you send work out to others.

Do you mean using the Upwork logo outside of Upwork?  You are allowed to share your Upwork projects outside of Upwork.  I don't see why you couldn't add a logo or something to say, "Hire me on Upwork."

Informative, Thanks, But how we can work as an Agency?

You need to create your agency account for it, please read out the terms and conditions before making an agency account.

a0bac256
Community Member

Thank you