🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: How to Get Project.
Page options
shaon105
Community Member

How to Get Project.

Hello

My name is MD ABDUL AHAD SHAON. New Freelancer on this site. At first, Start to earn Data Entry sector. 3 project complete and then Learn Graphic Design. Now I am complete graphic design traning and try for project. I am trying last 2 month. but nothing in my hand. Any body can check my profile and Portfolio. Please give me Expert tips for get Project. I want to be a Success Freelancer like you all.

If some one find something that need to change or need to added Please reply me.

Thank You

MD ABDUL AHAD SHAON

5 REPLIES 5
lanwanman
Community Member

Review of your profile demonstrates your sincerity; plenty of portfolio items and a lot of tests. Best of luck with your freelance career!

Ron aka LanWanMan
rumakidesign
Community Member

The number one thing you need to change is to not have items in your portfolio that you did not create yourself!!

nska1
Community Member

Hello,

I am Nur Hosen. I am New Graphic designer in upwork. I am expert in logo, banner, flyer, Business catd, brochure, book cover and related designing. I am already complete some task but I wnat to this many work in this site.

Please give me Expert tips for my help us. I want to be a Success Freelancer like you all.

Please reply me How do I get win more task

Thank you everybody reading my application.

Regards,

Nur Hosen

alexut
Community Member

Abdul, you should remove the portfolio items that are not yours.

harish
Community Member

first of to get a project., enter the description related to project., of what you understood nd what to do for that. then. mention of how you are going to proceed for that., and if possible.,  try to produce some sample to make sure the buyer is going to have a confidence on you., .. to start up.., with.