🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » How to be a member in a Design Team
Page options
snlarcstudio
Community Member

How to be a member in a Design Team

Hi I am new in upwork. I want to be a member in a Design Team. How to determine if the job posted is a Company or not?

SNL Arc+Studio
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sarahllen,

A lot of agencies invite freelancers they know outside of Upwork to join their Upwork agencies. Often agencies represent actual companies or teams that work together offline as well as on Upwork. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarahllen,

In order to join a team and work with other freelancers, you need to be invited by an Agency owner or manager. Regarding client's details, if the information you're looking for is not available in the job description, you can include the question in your proposal or follow-up interview.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

How am I visible to the Design Team If I am new to Upwork?

SNL Arc+Studio

Sarahllen,

A lot of agencies invite freelancers they know outside of Upwork to join their Upwork agencies. Often agencies represent actual companies or teams that work together offline as well as on Upwork. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ishtiaq-rida
Community Member

Hi i am new in upwork..i want to be member of design
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rida,

Please refer to the comments from Valeria and Vladimir. You can check the help article that is linked in Valeria comment for more details.

~ Goran
Upwork