🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » How to be hired please advice me
Page options
amaal_15
Community Member

How to be hired please advice me

Hello, this is amaal farouk. It has almost been 3 months using upwork,i already made the account from 2011 but didn't  use it, now I am a mom so need money  for  my kid  . I have sent proposals for lots of jobs. I always getting a respond with messages only ,but then no one hire me.only 2 jobs that i was hired for. I am not applying for more yet because I have heard that the account may get suspended on sending too many proposals. Could anybody view my profile and give suggestion? I need help that how can I win jobs quickly.

Please help me

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amaal,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public, you're now seen from search results.  If your profile becomes locked to private again in the future, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan, or get in touch with us again and we'll be happy to reset your profile visibility. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Could anybody view my profile and give suggestion?"

No, we can't view your profile. It is set to private.

First  thanks for your reply, I am new freelancer so I don't  know why upwork make my profile  private. What I should do to make  it  public?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amaal,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public, you're now seen from search results.  If your profile becomes locked to private again in the future, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan, or get in touch with us again and we'll be happy to reset your profile visibility. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How to be hired please advice me"

The answers you are looking for are here:

Getting Started on Upwork

re: "I am a mom so need money for my kid... I need help that how can I win jobs quickly."

That is not how this works. If you need money quickly, you are in the wrong place.

0db2e573
Community Member

Thanks for the advice but I am new one so I don't know how to get job will anyone please help me

mohanta27
Community Member

Hi,
i would suggest keep updating your portfolio and also check portfolio of other freelancer who matches your proffession or skills ,sometimes to get the first few jobs will be really tough but once you get these jobs done successfully you will get new jobs quickly , so focus when  you get even a small task ,do it your best so that you get good rating and feedback from clients also there will be chances of getting more work from the same client . but again its all depend on your quality of protfolio.
Hope this helps.