🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: How to give a good job example to clients...
Page options
handi_at
Community Member

How to give a good job example to clients is effective?

What should I provide the design to the client in a mockup view or just provide a normal design?

Thank you
Yudha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
handi_at
Community Member

Everyone thans for advise me, I hope I can get new clients soon.

Thank you so much
Yudha Handiatmoko

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
silw
Community Member

You should decide on your own which way represents your work in the best fashion possible.

jeupereira
Community Member

Hi Yudha,

I usually provide a presentation document with the logo(s) option(s) and a 3D application. It helps to seal the deal and contextualizes the entire proposal. Also a logo is rarely seen in isolation, on a perfectly white sheet of paper.

There are several free photoshop mockups available online that can elevate your design and create a better impression when you're presenting a project to the client.

If the project has a more modest budget, or you're simply struggling for time, it's acceptable to present only the design and skip the 3D mockup.

best of luck on your future projects.

@João P wrote:

I usually provide a presentation document with the logo(s) option(s) and a 3D application. It helps to seal the deal and contextualizes the entire proposal. Also a logo is rarely seen in isolation, on a perfectly white sheet of paper.

Are you saying you create custom logos during the proposal phase?

Hell no Petra!! Apologies if it sounded like that!

Once the contract is approved, the first set of logotype proposals is followed with 3D mockups. It's a gimmick but really helps to sell the design.

With 10 years experience, spec work is something I really don't believe. 

@João P wrote:

Hell no Petra!! Apologies if it sounded like that!

Once the contract is approved, the first set of logotype proposals is followed with 3D mockups. It's a gimmick but really helps to sell the design.

With 10 years experience, spec work is something I really don't believe. 

Great, just double checking 😄 

I don't think it is a gimmick by the way. It looks more professional and lets the client visualize how it'll all work in a real life setting.

I "play" with photoshop purely as a hobby and love designing things for myself - presenting something well can make all the difference!

handi_at
Community Member

Everyone thans for advise me, I hope I can get new clients soon.

Thank you so much
Yudha Handiatmoko