🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » How to send Dropbox link?
Page options
bingiart
Community Member

How to send Dropbox link?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shyne,

You should be able to attach files directly in Messages but they must be 1 GB or smaller. That said, there is also an option to share files via Dropbox, which could be used when sharing more information. If you're having issues with either one of those features, could you please share more information about what kind of error you get?

kochubei_valeria_0-1655403536479.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
scientistbhoot
Community Member

1. Sign in to dropbox.com

2. Hover your cursor over the file or folder you'd like to share and click share when it appears.

3. If a link hasn't been created, click Create a link. If a link was already created, click Copy link.

-- After that you can send that link to anyone.

Thank you...

In your messages area with client, on the left of the chat window is a paperclip, click that and it will give you two options: one Choose File or Share via Dropbox. If you choose Dropbox it will open your dropbox and ask you which file you want to send. I do this alot.

e1a50d89
Community Member

But what if you want to share a folder with hundres of files?  I have too many images that are over 30mb each to send them individually.   I'm blown away this is so difficult.  It used to work by copy and pasting the link but their new message format seems to make the link no longer work.   

Hi Shyne,

You should be able to attach files directly in Messages but they must be 1 GB or smaller. That said, there is also an option to share files via Dropbox, which could be used when sharing more information. If you're having issues with either one of those features, could you please share more information about what kind of error you get?

kochubei_valeria_0-1655403536479.png

~ Valeria
Upwork