🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » I am new to UpWork and want work for building...
Page options
Community Member

I am new to UpWork and want work for building my Profile.......

Hi to all!

I m new to Upwork, I created My account few years before.
My Name is Tanzil Ahmed Form Dhaka, Bangladesh and I m PRO Graphic Desigener.
I want to get Design Projects.
I need your help, how to build My Profile.

Send Some Design (my creation) Sample.
Regard

Tanzil Ahmed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4c5b9f71
Community Member

Hey Tanzil 👋  

New to up work myself. I'll check your profile out cause sounds like you and me are in the same boat. 

Welcome to the platform and wish you success on it. 

Following you to stay in touch, feels like us newbies van for a support system. 

😇🖖

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
4c5b9f71
Community Member

Hey Tanzil 👋  

New to up work myself. I'll check your profile out cause sounds like you and me are in the same boat. 

Welcome to the platform and wish you success on it. 

Following you to stay in touch, feels like us newbies van for a support system. 

😇🖖

asnide1
Community Member

Tanzil - maybe search for some projects on Google, then redo them from scratch with your own twist.  Show your screen recording speed up to a 1-minute video and what the result looks like.  It's a great way to prove that you created the project and can use the tools plus it adds value to your portfolio.

It's just an idea...  I too wish you well and lots of prosperity on here.

Community Member

Search project but not provided one job invite interview but he chitter. Lie me hired but not accepted Upwork direct job request 

Tanzil Ahmed S wrote:

Search project but not provided one job invite interview but he chitter. Lie me hired but not accepted Upwork direct job request 

I can't see your profile because it's private, you can make it public in settings and if it doesn't work, ask CS to do it manually.
As long as it is private, we can tell you little.

But, from what you've posted, it doesn't sound like you have any idea how Upwork works.
You have broken the TOS by communicating off-platform prior to having a contract.
The job you responded to is a known scam.

Before doing anything else, you should get up to date on the operation of the platform. Read these posts, links included:

- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1222058#M731117

- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...