Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images load slowly or doesn't load.

ezakharov3d
Ace Contributor
Ievgen Z Member Since: Mar 5, 2016
1 of 23

Hello.

I checked my portfolio today and find out images loads slow,  some of them even doesn't load. I use Google  Chrome. I tried to view them in Mozilla Firefox, but it happens anyway. Please find attached screenshoot. 

Thanks.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 23

Hi Ievgen,

I was able to replicate the issue you are having and I'll escalate it to our engineers so they could take a look.

Sorry about the inconvenience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

ezakharov3d
Ace Contributor
Ievgen Z Member Since: Mar 5, 2016
3 of 23

Thank you, Valeria.

vhs-kid
Arkadiusz S Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
4 of 23

Hello,

I have the same problem as Ievgen Z.

I've tested my Upwork portfolio on 3 browsers and 2 systems (Mac & Windows) with the same results.

Can You help me?

Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 23

Hi Arkadiusz,

I just checked and your Portfolio images are loading as expected on my end. Please follow the steps I shared on the first page of this thread, check your internet connection and feel free to contact Customer Support if the issue persists.

Untitled
vhs-kid
6 of 23

Hello,

I've cleared cache and cookies but nothing changes.

My internet connection is very good.

Most of the project files are loading, but always few aren't. There is no pattern - everytime different images doesn't show up. Loading animation is visible instead. I think the problem concerns longer projects with more than few images. You can check "Fangol branding" or "The Museum of Archaeology and History in Elbląg branding" for example.

Problem exists in larger scale (more images) also in "edit mode" - instead of images icon with question mark is showed [?].

I've tried to send a message to Customer Support (via contact form) 3 times but requests aren't saved in "My requests" section. So I guess they weren't send / delivered?

vhs-kid
7 of 23

The problem is the biggest in project "You Can Forget campaign website" on 3rd page of my portfolio.

Half of the pictures aren't loading.

bksuru
BhaveshKumar S Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
8 of 23

Hi Arkadiusz S,

We are sailing in the same boat. Even I'm facing this problem since very long, tried everything but to no avail. Even sent screencast (http://recordit.co/JeALJIYe3D) to Support, but since no one is able to replicate the issue except me, there's no solution it seems. Now I have your company Smiley Sad

Regards.

Bhavesh

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 23

@Arkadiusz S wrote:

The problem is the biggest in project "You Can Forget campaign website" on 3rd page of my portfolio.

Half of the pictures aren't loading.

Hi Arkadiusz,

I've checked this sample and all of the images loaded properly within a second after clicking on it.

Untitled
vhs-kid
10 of 23

I viewed my portfolio on different computer and result is the same. Some images aren't loading and looped animation shows instead. 

I find this outrageous! A significant part of UpWork are graphic designers and portfolio section is main section on their profiles. It should be working perfectly. No one here helped me. No one responded on my messages sended to support stuff.

I think You are loosing users. Soon You will loose me.