🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Job done but hourly didn´t payed
Page options
adolfocastro
Community Member

Job done but hourly didn´t payed

I was hired in contract number ID # 22889795. Work 2 weeks in this project. 6 hours last week and 6:20 hrs this week. All done I give a low res version to my client and all was approved. I´m waiting the paiments to send the hi res version and project files. None of invoices was paid. Today I received une email warning me that contract on hold temporarily. What happened?

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adolfo,

I'm sorry to hear about your contract status. While we can't share any details, please ask your client to follow up on the notification they recently received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your contract. Make sure to stop working on this contract and continue only after you can see that the contract has been resumed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. Would you please inform me how can I get sure about the fact that I would be paid by the client? Is there a contract or something wich will certify my job?

Hi Alex,

In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection, you will need to be hired on an official contract and fulfill the criteria required. Upwork Payment Protection consists of two sub-programs: Protection for hourly contracts and fixed price contracts. To learn more about getting started on Upwork, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork