🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Job hunting using old (Elance) profile
Page options
vigilantsoftpak
Community Member

Job hunting using old (Elance) profile

Good day Everyone,

I have started working on my Upwork profile. It was an old account that was created on Elance. I have tried to reshape the whole profile and started bidding again.

It will be great help if someone review my profile and provide their valuable suggestions for improvement and job hunting.

Thank you very much 

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
loisa10johnson
Community Member

Good luck Furgan!

I am getting my feet wet here just like you.  I am reading through the threads and comments, in addition, to exploring the platform in its entirety. I would make a suggestion to be sure to conduct a spell/grammar/punctuation check.  I was able to spot a few errors on my own profile by doing a check.  Just be mindful that even spell check and Grammarly miss some errors.  Enjoy this amazing day! 

loisa10johnson
Community Member

...* Furqan, Pardon the previous misspelling of your name. Speaking of spell checking.

Thanks alot Lois. I thought that my profile is a problem for not getting projects. But lots of people are talking about not getting jobs anymore. I dont know what is the issue because I had my first order like 3 months back and at that time my profile was not even build up properly. 

What is your opinion on it?