🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Job search
Page options
robinmishr
Community Member

Job search

Hi, 

I am 2d/3d and also Audio/Vidoe/VFX artis since eleven yeras. I have done many jobs and also faculy almost four yeras in animation school. I am Adobe Certified professional in Photoshop 2013 CS5

Now i have almost 2 yreas to freelancer and still I have not get too much work on Upwork.

I have done may 2d work like logo, mockup, poster, and losts of Photo retouch in personal/fashion/parties/Product's.

Not only this i have done many of illustriaon work's also mostly human anatomy/diagrams cliparts, vector convert and many more. 

also i have good exeperince in 3d modeling/rendering and some of video editing and vfx.

so some one tell me what is problem to me when i apply a job and still can't get. 

1 REPLY 1
holly-zabloski
Community Member

Hello!

It may be a profile or proposal problem, so you might want to go back through and edit some grammar and spelling. A lot of employers look for adequate grammar and spelling as a sign of professionalism and the valuable ability to self-edit. If you are in a writing, graphic design, or photo editing, this is an important indicator of a careful eye. If your proposals or profile is riddled with grammar and spelling errors, you might not be attracting as many clients as much as other freelancers. I'd recommend downloading a program that can help you with this such as Grammarly.com.

Good luck!