🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: May I able to change my profile pic after...
Page options
v3creation
Community Member

May I able to change my profile pic after verification?

May I able to change my profile pic after verification finished?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vithila,

Feel free to update your profile photo at any time, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
petra_r
Community Member

Vithila W wrote:

May I able to change my profile pic after verification finished?

Sure, as long as it's another picture of you.

When I'm verifying my account customer support assistant informed to change the profile pic. according to instructions I have changed the profile pic.But it is not professionol. I need to know is there any issue if I switch back to my previous profile pic of me?

now my account verified and is there any efferct to verified badge if I change my profile pic?

Hi Vithila,

Feel free to update your profile photo at any time, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
64663aeb
Community Member

Hi, Goran. Would be able to update my profile photo after getting an ID verification?

Hi Mykyta,

Thank you for reaching out. You don't have to wait for ID verification. You can update your profile picture at any time. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, My Id is verified, can I change my profile picture now? 2nd one will be also mine, but the problem is upwork didn't verified my id when I used that pic of mine for verification. What Should I do now?

Hi Sana,

You can update your profile photo at any time. I see you've been trying to update it; please ensure it meets the criteria listed in this article. If it raises any flags on our end, you'll be notified by the team on what to do next.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6533c3ab
Community Member

Hi, yes you can as long as follow Upwork terms and conditions.
e163a2fc
Community Member

Another question, please let me know if my both payment methods are
approved now

Hi Sana, 

Yes, I can see that your payment methods are currently active. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
64663aeb
Community Member

Hi, Annie! Thank you for your quick reply. I have already passed through the ID verification and as a result I got an ID verification badge!

What I wanted to ask is that after getting an ID verification badge, can I update my profile photo.
I intend to update my current profile picture to the other one.

Annie, Kindly inform me this behavior will affect Upwork policy or won't.

Hi Mykyta,

Yes, you can update your profile photo after completing ID verification. Please note that your profile picture must belong to only you and adhere to our guidelines

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
64663aeb
Community Member

Thanks for your guide, Pradeep!