🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Not Getting Profile Views / Invitation af...
Page options
raghusharma007
Community Member

Not Getting Profile Views / Invitation after creating specialized profile

Hi Community members, 

Raghu here, I am Graphic & Web UI Designer with more than 7 years in this field. Recently , my profile views & invites count is really decreased. I don't know why it happened. Please tell me the reason, why it occured ? 

Is there something irrelevant withn my profile ? 

Pricing Issue ? 

Title issue ?

Or something else. 

Please review my account : https://www.upwork.com/fl/raghu91

I really need your suggestions. 

Many thanks 

Raghu

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Simply put, Graphic Design and Web Design are highly saturated fields, combined with Upwork only providing clients with three invites per contract without upgrading to an expensive paid plan.

As a freelancer, this means you'll have to be more proactive and submit more proposals, rather than wait for a client to see your profile and invite you. But that's also a double-edged sword, as connects now cost money, and some jobs can cost up to 6 at once, instead of the 2 that all proposals required previously.

robin_hyman
Community Member

Hi Raghu,

Just a few comments about your profile:

* Way too long. I barely got through the first few lines.  Clients will only see the first couple of lines in their search so make sure they make you shine

* Get rid of the green arrows and other icons.  This is your upwork profile, not your Instagram account

* For an elite designer, your hourly wage seems really low

* Review other profiles with the same title to get a feel for the average hourly wage and the copy they include in their profiles

Good luck!
Robin

I've removed those green ticks & so on from my profile & even removed the unnecessary text from profile overview, Can you please take a look at my profile right now. 

Still i am not getting views / invites on my profile. 

Thanks 

Raghu