🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Not getting any response
Page options
femialphonse
Community Member

Not getting any response

Hello guys,

I have  completed about 50 works  in this platform (2015 to 2017 ) .Then unfortunately, I can't continue on this platform because of some personal reason.

0n July 2019 onwards, I start to search upwork jobs again, but most of my proposals didn't get a response atleast, no inivitations at all, job successes rate also not showing.

I am totally upset . Please suggest me a solution.

Hopefully 

Femi

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Femi,

I can understand that it can be disappointing not to hear back from clients after you submit your proposal. It may take a while to win a job, especially in competitive categories, and submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. Please check out the following links to help you improve your profile:

- How to Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing to Big Clients on Upwork

-Enhance Your Upwork Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

-How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne marie,

Thanks for the reply. But to keep bidding is not easy as before(no free connects).Before hiring, few clients will be come for interview.....nowdays nothing is happening.....why no invitations?

That is make me more disappoint.

Thanks and Regards 

Femi.Alphonse.