🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Offer page does not show
Page options
md_rashidul_azam
Community Member

Offer page does not show

hello! i got some problem. Client offered me $120. but when i click this button "View Offer" then page broken. why? or how i accept this offer? please check attach file Man Sad

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nishan, 

In your screenshot, it appears that you have a connection problem. Could you please just try it again and let us know if the issue persists? I tried it and didn't come across any error. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks Mam for your replay. i tried it again and again. but my others page is open perfectly. but only this page is not loading perfectly.

Hi Nishan,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies, using a different browser and let me know if you were able to accept the offer?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir G,

Hi Nishan,

Thanks for following up. Please submit a support request with the screenshot of the page and the offer details, so our team could take a look and assist you further.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Valdimir G,

thanks for your kind information. ok, i'll do it and knock you soon.

Hi Nishan,

Thanks for submitting a ticket, someone from our team will follow up shortly so please keep checking your ticket.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir G,

sorry for distrubing again. it already 4 hours left to submited my ticket. i can not see any solution here. i get this job after 2 month. so need to fix this problem urgent. you may check this link, wher upload a short scree record..

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/15456926?page=1  (ticket) Smiley Sad