Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please review my profile

rmdesigners
Rabad M Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
1 of 8

Hi, 
I hope everyone is doing great these days. I am new to UpWork and a lot of confusion about submitting a proposal and related. I am a graphic designer and I have a portfolio on Behance. Now, what am I looking for is can you please review my profile.is there anything else to update.
Looking forward to your response. 
Thank You, 

kbadeau
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Your profile is private, so we can't see it. 

View solution in original post

rmdesigners
3 of 8

Hi,

Kelly B thanks for your information, My account is already live but I don't know why it happens anyways I will check.

kbadeau
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
4 of 8

Rabad M wrote:

Hi,

Kelly B thanks for your information, My account is already live but I don't know why it happens anyways I will check.

I still don't see it. Go to your profile page (if you want it to be public) and choose public from the visibility dropdown menu. Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.37.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.41.41 AM.png

sumanfl
Ace Contributor
Suman B Member Since: Mar 17, 2021
5 of 8

Hi Kelly, I am new on Upwork (2 months) and have done 4 jobs. But recently I notice my profile view ratio is down. So I request you to please review my profile and suggest me your feedback. So that I can rectify my problem and can fix it.

Thank You

Suman B.

azi-mirza
Azi M Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
6 of 8

hey Kelly I am also new here can you please also review my profile and then I will fix it.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 8

Hi Rabad, 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

~ Avery
Upwork
rmdesigners
8 of 8

Hi, Avery

Thanks for your valuable Information.