🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Portfolio categories/ featured portfolio
Page options
r_snelson
Community Member

Portfolio categories/ featured portfolio

My work has more range then 2 specialized portfolio's. How do I tag my work, beyond the given catergories through the specialized portfolio section? OR how do you make more then 2 specialized portfolio's?

For example, I do fashion design, illustration, children's books and 2-d animation. Ideally, I need 3 portfolio's....1. Fashion Design, 2. Illustration and 3. Animation and all are tagged differently.

My fashion design and my fashion illustrations are 2 catergories, because one catergory is fantasy the other is actual industry. My children's books can go into 'illustration' but not 'fashion design' and it doesn't make sense for me to only have 'illustration' and "fashion design' and not include my animation work.

Please advise what someone does when they have a big range of work that is relevant.   Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Renee, 

At this time, only two specialized profiles can be added to your profile. However, you can list all your skills and other categories in your general profile. 

I also wanted to share that I enjoyed browsing through your portfolio! Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Renee, 

At this time, only two specialized profiles can be added to your profile. However, you can list all your skills and other categories in your general profile. 

I also wanted to share that I enjoyed browsing through your portfolio! Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork
r_snelson
Community Member

Thanks for your response. Thanks for checking out my work!