🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Powerpoint/slideshow jobs in engineering
Page options
theio
Community Member

Powerpoint/slideshow jobs in engineering

What happened? Today I scrolled through job lists and I noticed some amount of job postings with Powerpoint and other slideshow requests.

Does Upwork continue to kill engineering branch or it's just another new rule.

BTW, I already received proposition for web-design job, though I'm not web-designer at all. Seems like some people just don't read text on their screens AT ALL.

And if anybody from Upwork will ever read this topic:

When we will have separate areas of engineering? Because currently we have electrical, architectural and mechanical engineering together. For those who don't understand, it's entirely different things. Architectural engineers don't work with circuit boards and mechanical engineers don't design houses.

P.S.

>> Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Fix this thing.

2 REPLIES 2
ahmedqayyum32
Community Member

Totally agreed with you, as there are only few jobs for the engineering domian are available on upwork. This is because engineering is involved with hardware and freelancer are unable to deliver the work along with the hardware. If you are a member of Electrical Engineering, then projects related to Arduino are available on various freelancing websites.

pateljay357
Community Member

Please send details