cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Cover Letter

Rayhan M Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
21 of 40

You have to read your job carefully then mention your quality as well as you have to know client demand.

Md. Arshad A Member Since: Jul 29, 2017
22 of 40

I have no work in upwork. How to possible for me. 

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
23 of 40

Hi Md. Arshad,

Welcome to Upwork. First you will need to update your profile and make sure that it passes our review. Once your profile is approved, you may proceed to apply to jobs related to your skills.

Here are some helpful links as a new freelancer in Upwork:

Getting Started as a Freelancer

Getting Started in Upwork

Submit a Proposal

Lanie M
Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
24 of 40

@Lanie M wrote:

Hi Md. Arshad,

Welcome to Upwork. First you will need to update your profile and make sure that it passes our review. Once your profile is approved, you may proceed to apply to jobs related to your skills.

Here are some helpful links as a new freelancer in Upwork:

Getting Started as a Freelancer

Getting Started in Upwork

Submit a Proposal

I cannot understand WHY Upwork welcomes people on board with a large hostessy smile, and then later cynically (and cruelly), either  makes them walk the plank or suspends their account for copying other peoples' profiles.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 40

Hi Nichola,

This is a public forum and our replies are read by other users who may have similar questions as the OP even if their situation and approach to starting out on Upwork is different. Hopefully, they'll read information Lanie shared and use it to be successful on the platform.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sagor A Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
26 of 40

to get a job in upwork ,coverletter is enough?

or also need overview?

please let me know

Mohammad M Member Since: Aug 28, 2017
27 of 40

Hello, I am New freelnacer. I din't won any bid. Please help how write a cover letter. Please send me a sample

Thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
28 of 40

Hi Mohammad,

You'll find samples and tips for writing custom proposals, with a wealth of other valuable advice and information in the resources we shared here.

Hamza A Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
29 of 40

Well this may also help you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
30 of 40

re: "To get a job on Upwork, is a cover letter is enough? Or do I also need an overview?"

Sagor:

By "overview," you are referring the to the editable text that forms the general description of you and your services found on your profile page.

Yes, you need to have an overview. You already have this.

You are a graphic artist. So you should keep in mind that if clients are a like me, what they are MOST interested in is your PORTFOLIO.

Personally, when I hire artists, I don't pay any attention to overview text or proposals/cover letters. I look at the freelancer's portfolio.

For me, when I see your portfolio, it looks like you just downloaded some stuff you found on the Internet. This looks nothing like the distinctive portfolios of the artists I hire on Upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS