Sample Cover Letter

Hamza A Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
31 of 44

Well this may also help you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
32 of 44

re: "To get a job on Upwork, is a cover letter is enough? Or do I also need an overview?"

Sagor:

By "overview," you are referring the to the editable text that forms the general description of you and your services found on your profile page.

Yes, you need to have an overview. You already have this.

You are a graphic artist. So you should keep in mind that if clients are a like me, what they are MOST interested in is your PORTFOLIO.

Personally, when I hire artists, I don't pay any attention to overview text or proposals/cover letters. I look at the freelancer's portfolio.

For me, when I see your portfolio, it looks like you just downloaded some stuff you found on the Internet. This looks nothing like the distinctive portfolios of the artists I hire on Upwork.

Jahid H Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
33 of 44

As I am new in upwork, I do not have any reviews in my account. how should I start with to get my first job?

Snif R Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
34 of 44

HI i m Snif **Edited for Community Guidelines** i m also new camer in this filde i want to get a jod in upwork 

Community Guru
35 of 44

re: "HI i m Snif **Edited for Community Guidelines** i m also new camer in this filde i want to get a jod in upwork"

Presumably in the Writing or English Translation categories.

Good luck with that.

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
36 of 44

Each and every cover letter should be creafted to the project, not a cut/paste cover letter. I write to the poster, to reach them and let them know I am offering my services and how the process works. I recently won a project because I told the reader in the letter that I wasn't going to waste their time with a letter saying how great of a designer I am. I got the project 5 minutes after sending that letter.

"I have downloaded your required files and viewed your cityscape image and am here to offer my services to you and a quick turnaround. I'm not going to waste your time with a proposal that tells you how awesome of an illustrator I am, I'm here to offer you my services as your request. Let me know and I'll start. I'm ready to start immediately, if your ready to hire me."

So write to the viewer and be short, concise and add samples. Make them WANT to hire you.

Muhammad K Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
37 of 44

Hi 

I am new on Upwork I do not know how can write a beautiful cover Latter sammple.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
38 of 44

Hi Muhammad,

You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Fozia B Member Since: Jun 2, 2018
39 of 44

Hello 
I am working on upwork and my skills are amazon, ebay, shopify, copywriting, about a year but Don't have many clients any can write a cover letter for me and also tell me how can i write a best cover letter?

Community Guru
40 of 44

re: "I don't have many clients. Can anybody write a cover letter for me and also tell me how I can write a best cover letter?"

Fozia:

You would like us to write a cover letter for you?

It sounds like you need to read these:

Tips for Writing a Cover Letter

How to write a cover letter

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS