cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Cover Letter

Muhammad K Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
41 of 49

Hi 

I am new on Upwork I do not know how can write a beautiful cover Latter sammple.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 49

Hi Muhammad,

You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Fozia B Member Since: Jun 2, 2018
43 of 49

Hello 
I am working on upwork and my skills are amazon, ebay, shopify, copywriting, about a year but Don't have many clients any can write a cover letter for me and also tell me how can i write a best cover letter?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
44 of 49

re: "I don't have many clients. Can anybody write a cover letter for me and also tell me how I can write a best cover letter?"

Fozia:

You would like us to write a cover letter for you?

It sounds like you need to read these:

Tips for Writing a Cover Letter

How to write a cover letter

Elisey K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
45 of 49

To Preston

Are you sure that all or most clients make a choice depending on the examples of previous works? We all have a statistic how many times profile was viewed. My experience says me that I can expect number of views about a third of the proposals. To do more great and relevant examples is a obvious think, but works only partly.

Community Guru
46 of 49

re: "Are you sure that all or most clients make a choice depending on the examples of previous works?"

I never meant to imply that.

Different clients look at different things.

Some clients focus on portfolios. Some clients read cover letters. Some clients look at work history. Some clients consider many elements.

Muhammad Akber A Member Since: Oct 22, 2017
47 of 49

Hello, I am a Video Creator and working on upwork from past many years.

As i have been Hiring Voice Talents for many years i would like to mention that for this specific skill i don't look for nicely written cover letters. All i need to see is a Sample Attached with proposal. Some people attached raw files and some attach a properly created audioreel which showcase the voice in many different scenarios. This gives me a clear picture of the persons skills.

My suggestion is to focus on your work samples and use a simple vocer letter to convince clients. A nicely writtern letter will definitely add value to your proposal though.

Akber Ali
Fozia B Member Since: Jun 2, 2018
48 of 49

Hi, thanks for your email
I understand your message, For example, I have a job I want to apply to
this job. For my understanding please write a cover letter for this job.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Thanks

Community Guru
49 of 49

re: " understand your message, For example, I have a job I want to apply to this job. For my understanding please write a cover letter for this job."

Fozia:

You have asked the Community Forum participants to write a cover letter for a job you want to apply to.

I can assure you that this is not how things work on Upwork.

You need to write your own cover letters.