🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Sorry, we were unable to save your applicatio...
Page options
redbiz72
Community Member

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We were unable to process your proposal due to miss

I keep getting the error message below despite the fact that I'm ID verified and my address is in the system and I STILL cannot submit a proposal after trying THREE different browser types. Please help or I'm going to have to give up on Upwork.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Israel,

I checked your account, and it looks like your ID badge is already added to your profile. Could you please retry submitting proposals? If you are still unable to submit a proposal, please let us know. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c622129c
Community Member

Hello I am facing with the same problem, I updated several times information but after multiple tries to make a proposal I get the same error.

9b1bb0c0
Community Member

Facing same problem on upwork. Please give me a solution.

g_missir
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

I am getting this error as well, I just had my ID badge added. How can I combat this?

Hi George,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you've been in contact with the team and raised a support ticket about your concern. Please allow our team time to review your case and you will be getting an update on your ticket here once done. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
c8713f60
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Unfortunately I am having the same issue myself I used 2 different computers multiple browsers but nothing happened still getting the same error.

Hi Harris,

Could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
a8f3b324
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I am also having the same error. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

Hi Jesser,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Israel S,

Sorry to know that you are feeling inconvenience regarding sending your proposals and your profile info is saved, in spite of that, you are getting a message of missing information. 

You are suggested to try once more for the same, if not find the solution ask Customer Support of Upwork to resolve the issue for you.

The point is that one can't send a proposal until or unless the profile and all relevant info is given completely.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
brhanegiday
Community Member

The same issue is occurring in me too. When I try to submit a proposal, I am getting the following error continuously. "Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We can't complete your request now. Please try again later."

akindayin
Community Member

Hi Upwork, i am facing same issue. Can this be check please?