cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We were unable to process your proposal due to miss

Highlighted
Israel S Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
1 of 3

I keep getting the error message below despite the fact that I'm ID verified and my address is in the system and I STILL cannot submit a proposal after trying THREE different browser types. Please help or I'm going to have to give up on Upwork.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 3

Hi Israel,

I checked your account, and it looks like your ID badge is already added to your profile. Could you please retry submitting proposals? If you are still unable to submit a proposal, please let us know. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Naheed M Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
3 of 3

Hi Israel S,

Sorry to know that you are feeling inconvenience regarding sending your proposals and your profile info is saved, in spite of that, you are getting a message of missing information. 

You are suggested to try once more for the same, if not find the solution ask Customer Support of Upwork to resolve the issue for you.

The point is that one can't send a proposal until or unless the profile and all relevant info is given completely.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS