🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Submitting Proposals
Page options
maika_andrea
Community Member

Submitting Proposals

Hello! My upwork profile was created for quite sometime ago now but I only started actively finding clients from it. I've been on an off Upwork when finding client because no matter how many times I try and apply, I never get any response. I get discourage a lot. I am shifting career from customer service to Graphic Design - Photography right now and I am trying to find client again. I followed every tips I can get to be successful on Upwork or landing my first client. But still no luck for me. I revamped my profile, added necessary informations. I fixed my proposals making it short, concise and sweet. Still no luck. Can anyone help and see if my proposals are the ones that needs improvement? I can post one of the proposals i sent on here if anyone wanna see. Thank you so much!
2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Maika Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for that. But as I have mentioned above, I've already tried the tips from the articles as well as from youtube and from other resources and coaching. 😞 Nothing seems to work for me.