🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Transaction is due and has not been paid
Page options
natiisimon
Community Member

Transaction is due and has not been paid

Hi! I did a job for a client,  he already approved the milestones but the money has not yet been released.
On the other hand, the following warning appears:.

¨Transaction is due and has not been paid¨
What does it mean? Does it means that my client has not paid yet? Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Natalia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dreamseller
Community Member

@Natalia S wrote:

What does it mean? Does it means that my client has not paid yet? Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Natalia

Yes, the client paid and now in pending status (Upwork security hold for 5 days). The original milestone amount will be available on 26th October and other Misc payment (Bonus) will be available on 27th October. As soon as it's available you can request for withdrawal as usual. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dreamseller
Community Member

@Natalia S wrote:

Thank you!

Natalia

Yes, the client paid and now in pending status (Upwork security hold for 5 days). The original milestone amount will be available on 26th October and other Misc payment (Bonus) will be available on 27th October. As soon as it's available you can request for withdrawal as usual. 

Thank you so much for your kind reply.
Best regards

Natalia