🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Unable to see logo design and branding ca...
Page options
srhzaidi
Community Member

Unable to see logo design and branding category in my job search filters

Has the category been phased out or is there something wrong from my end?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raza,

I checked this for you and was able to locate the category you're referring to. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
srhzaidi
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I don't think this is a browser issue as I am logged onto my upwork account on my phone (using the app) and have also checked on 2 other computers.

Same thing everywhere.

Where exactly have you managed to locate the category? In filters for job search or somewhere else? Because I can still see the category in "my categories" in my account settings but not anywhere else, like job search or something.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raza, 

When you click on the search tab on your Upwork Mobile app, please click on the filter button. From there, you should be able to choose the job cateogories.

photo_2019-10-30 14.04.06.jpeg

~ Avery
Upwork
srhzaidi
Community Member

Cool thanks. I just want to know whether the "logo design and branding category" still exists within that list of "job Categories"?

Thanks and best regards

Hi Raza,

Your category "logo design & Branding" is listed under the categories you have already chosen. To view, the full list of the categories go to your Home page > On the left side under the My Categories tab click on the Pencil case at the bottom. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay thanks, but I was looking to know whether I can also select the same category from the drop down menu of select category from search filters?

I am asking this because I could do so up till a few days ago.

But I do believe that category has been phased out. Is anyone aware if that category has been phased out?

Thanks and best Regards.