🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Upwork wants to hear from our design and ...
Page options
0c47e788
Community Member

Upwork wants to hear from our design and creative freelancers!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your participation in our Design and Creative community!

Because we value your opinion, we hope you can help us evaluate some design concepts. This 30 minute interview via web conference will take place in the next week or so. As a thank you, we’re offering a $50 Amazon gift card or Upwork credit.

If interested, please fill out this brief survey and eligible users will receive a link to an online calendar to schedule the interview. Once you've selected a time we will send you a mutual non-disclosure agreement via Docusign.

Upwork is transforming the future of work, and your feedback helps us shape it.

Thank you!

-Cary

4 REPLIES 4
kbadeau
Community Member

I would do it if it didn't have to be via web conference.

0c47e788
Community Member

Hi Kelly, 

Thanks for your note! I would love to hear your thoughts. The reason why I want to conduct the interview via web conference is so that I can walk you through some new concepts and get your thoughts about specific things on the screen.  

Can you tell me more about why you would not be able to talk over web conference and if there is another way I can get your feedback? 

Thanks, 

Cary

kbadeau
Community Member

I just don't do anything involving video and don't do voice enough to really know what I'm doing. If we can do voice only I can probably figure it out.

0c47e788
Community Member

Hi Kelly, 

Totally understand. Would you be interested in doing a call where I'm able to share my screen with you while we talk if we don't have our webcams on? I typically use Google Meet and you will have the option to turn off your camera. 

Let me know if this would work for you and fill out this brief survey so I can set up our conversation. 

Best, 

Cary