🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Website design/creation
Page options
0feb6d00
Community Member

Website design/creation

I have a business, Premium Childcare Consultations. I need a website and blog created. I have started creating my website on Godaddy (via free trial), however I keep seeing Blue Host and Wordpress. I was told that with Blue Host I can use Adpress (Google) and possibly make money on my blog through them.

I want someone to possibly look at and add some additional things to my website, update my Linkedin business page and create a Facebook and update my Twitter page. 

I am a little IT illiterate so what do I really need? Please help.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
datasciencewonk
Community Member

@Crystal V wrote:

I have a business, Premium Childcare Consultations. I need a website and blog created. I have started creating my website on Godaddy (via free trial), however I keep seeing Blue Host and Wordpress. I was told that with Blue Host I can use Adpress (Google) and possibly make money on my blog through them.

I want someone to possibly look at and add some additional things to my website, update my Linkedin business page and create a Facebook and update my Twitter page. 

I am a little IT illiterate so what do I really need? Please help.

Thanks!

Post a job.

Interview FLs.

Hire someone to help you do this. 

This is just a discussion forum.

Good Luck!

Crystal: All of these things are accomplished by posting on Upwork.com.

The main site, not the Forum.

And PLEASE don't hire one person to do this. You have different tasks. These require different skills, different people.