🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » What is the better way to show sample images ...
Page options
ezakharov3d
Community Member

What is the better way to show sample images in proposal

Hi colleagues.

Which way is more comfortably for client  to review sample images in proposal:  if freelancers attaches images to proposal or freelancers  posts a links to the images in proposal?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Ievgen:

There may not be only ONE answer.

I have hired many artists on Upwork.

I hate attachments. I usually tell people to NOT send me attachments in their proposals.

I'm certainly not going to click on links in an artist's proposal letter.

I look at Upwork portfolios.

If you are an artist without an Upwork portfolio, then I won't hire you.

But this is JUST ME. I don't speak for other clients who hire artists. I only know what my preferences are.

Thank you, Preston.

I have a different take on it, because the portfolio page on Upwork is not presented very well.

Many clients ask for samples to be attached and for that purpose, I have several jpegs that contain a few representative samples, depending on what the RFP is for - i.e. trade show signs, logos, etc. If they don't ask, I just mention my Upwork portfolio - but it makes me cringe.

"hello" Preston H,

You are right, Because In upwork creat Freelancing to open an account, made a good profile, Show his skills, apply to job, get a job, work for job to anywey. end the job, recive payment,Start communicate in upwork communication and enjoy his life truly faithfull.

Thank you for feel upwork worker emotion.

Tanya Akter    Woman Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler
Robot Happy
galapi
Community Member

The easy way to view is to upload more files.