🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Where and how to join the Graphic Designer gr...
Page options
bbth
Community Member

Where and how to join the Graphic Designer group on Upwork?

Hello

I am searching to join the Graphic Artist/ Graphic Designer group on Upwork, but I couldn’t find it where the button to join.

I am a Graphic Designer/ Illustrator/ Production Artist, looking to join a group on UpWork.

I intend to join a group becaue I believe that would guarantee a continuous flow of jobs.

Been a graphic designer for 3 years, Illustrator and artist for 20+ years.
Studied Art&Design in college for 2 years.

So, I wanted to know if anyone of you designers has joined a group already...Can I join the group?

Thank you very much in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Im not sure of this group that you speak of, and i certainly dont think it would be likely to guarantee work at all. However, the nearest thing i can think you are refering to is the forum? which can be found under the job skills discussion tab at the top of screen.....

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 06.29.15.png

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Haha, please ignore my last post, it is clear you have already found that forum as that is where this post is! (i got to it from the homepage)

As that is the case, im sorry but i dont know about the group you are speaking of.

mtngigi
Community Member

An T wrote:
Hello

I am searching to join the Graphic Artist/ Graphic Designer group on Upwork, but I couldn’t find it where the button to join.

I am a Graphic Designer/ Illustrator/ Production Artist, looking to join a group on UpWork.

I intend to join a group becaue I believe that would guarantee a continuous flow of jobs.

Been a graphic designer for 3 years, Illustrator and artist for 20+ years.
Studied Art&Design in college for 2 years.

So, I wanted to know if anyone of you designers has joined a group already...Can I join the group?

Thank you very much in advance.

You may want to read all the available material on how the site works. There is no group, let alone one that guarantees a "continuous flow of jobs". You are a freelancer - you alone are responsible for finding and bidding on jobs for which you are suited.

Hey An, I think that kind of groups doesn't exist anymore. I found this notice by chance, check it out:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062558-Join-or-Leave-a-Sponsored-Group