🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: embed soundcloud link
Page options
l_schroerlucke
Community Member

embed soundcloud link

Is there a way to add a soundcloud link to my profile? I only see that I can add a video link for youtube or vimeo. I have some original music I want to add to my profile.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Leslie,

Are you referring to adding video files in your portfolio section? Only images and videos (.jpg, .gif, .png, and Youtube/Vimeo links) can be uploaded for the Gallery and Case Study templates. In the Classic view, freelancers can upload additional file types – see the help article here. Please select the Classic template and you should be able to upload your audio sample as an attachment by dragging the file to or using the link from the Project Files section. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
laraib765
Community Member

Hi Leslie,

You can't add Soundcloud music directly in your profile. But you can add the link in your ABOUT section but it's not clickable(Not Recommended).

I recommend you to add your music on youtube or Vimeo and then share the link in your profile.

Thanks.

9c2ed01a
Community Member

When sharing SoundCloud on your website, grab the HTML iframe code from SoundCloud  for smooth integration. Double-check embedding settings to ensure seamless playback for a great user experience.