🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » "Portfolio Concerns"
Page options
jafri-hasan
Community Member

"Portfolio Concerns"

I messaged previously, regarding my issue, but didn't got the prompt reply. I went through all the steps properly, for making the portfolio with jpeg and png image. Every step went just fine, however when I previewed the portfolio, its not displaying my work. This is the snapshot for the problem I am facing. 

Sincerly,
Hasan.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hasan,

Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
iamabdurrahman
Community Member

It's also happened to me, Try to reduce the image quality and re-upload it again.

Thanks alot, I got my problem solved, it was browser issue. My project is displaying just fine in other browser.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hasan,

Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Upwork,

Thanks alot,I got the solution. Now my projects are
displaying perfectly.

It was browser problem.

bookcoverdesign
Community Member

I just have to say UpWork deserves an award for creating the most ridiculously bizarre, confusing, nonintuitive, and user-unfriendly freelancer portfolio system ever conceived in the history of the existence of the internet. Congratulations UpWork! You've done it again! 

I’m glad it’s not just me- I’m trying to build my portfolio for thr first time and it’s driving me crazy!