🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: "This job was posted from a mobile device...
Page options
sourceprouk
Community Member

"This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details"

In the design and mechanical engineering section, there are lots of job postings that say at the end:

This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.

I was suspecting that it was the same person spamming the jobs listing. However I wonder, does Upwork allow job posters to add this legend at the end of the job posting? (click to select)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jolash
Community Member

Hello Federico,

This is a disclaimer added by UW when clients post jobs from mobile devices/apps.

You can read more about it here or check out similar posts on this topic in the forum.

Cheers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
abdo08
Community Member

i had noticed that many times too, i hope that someone really answer your question as i also want to know is really upwork allow this kind of posts ?!

~ Abdelrahman Reda
Microsoft 365 / Azure Expert
jolash
Community Member

Hello Federico,

This is a disclaimer added by UW when clients post jobs from mobile devices/apps.

You can read more about it here or check out similar posts on this topic in the forum.

Cheers.

abdullahi1994
Community Member

It is affirmatively wrong to do such as upwork already made it clear in their privacy policy
jeupereira
Community Member

I usually avoid such proposals. It's almost always lacking information or rushed.

But I can appreciate that might be the most convenient method for some clients.

@Joao P

It looks so generic that forces me to avoid such proposal.

As if I have bad feeling about it.