🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: top rated especial program for designers
Page options
loretomiguel
Community Member

top rated especial program for designers

I a few weeks ago I saw a especial program for top rated developers whom after comlete a selection process could be able to participate in especial works with the best clients.

My question is : could be possible do something like that for designers from upwork ?

12 REPLIES 12
tgstudio
Community Member

They actually did this some time ago but all the positions have been filled. Right now there is simply not enough work to add more designers to the group.

Hello Amy, 
Are there any updates coming from Talent Cloud Program for the Designers.
Is there a way to join it?

Recently I found old invite to join Team Builder Program and accept it (Web/Mobile Design). But nothing changed. Perhaps this invitation is outdated.. Can someone assist me with it? 

talent-cloud.png

Hi Sergey,

Good news! Our team reviewed your application and while the Premium Designer program is still on hold, you've been included into the Design & Creative Team Builder group. Also, please check the notification our team just sent you and complete the steps if you'd like to participate in the Developers group.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
silw
Community Member

What does one need to do to be considered for such a Design & Creative Team Builder group?

I never really understood that.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aron, 

You must have Top Rated or Rising Talent status to be considered. In addition, you should be willing to work at least 30 hours per week on any contract you accept with a client through the group.

You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork
arqcova
Community Member

Hello Avery!

2 questions:

1. How I can be part of the group? (please check my Upwork profile to confirm any eligibility, Top Rated, 98% Job Success

2. Design & Creative Team Builder Group it's the same group?

Hi Andres,

You will receive an email inviting you to the Team Builder Talent Cloud® group if you are chosen for this beta program.

For further details please check this link.

Hi Lamie,
Is there a way to get an invitation to the
Team Builder Group?
I'm 100% top rated.
Thanks in advance,
Harris. A

Hi Harris,

Unfortunately, we can't generate an invite for the Team Builder at freelancer's request.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Vladimir G

2 questions:

1. How I can be part of the group? (please check my Upwork profile to confirm any eligibility, Top Rated, 98% Job Success

2. Design & Creative Team Builder Group it's the same group?

afifield
Community Member

I'd really like an invite to this group. I applied over 2 years ago for the pro one, and when they got back to me they told me I was on a waitlist and they'd get back to me in 3 months but never did, and than the catagory disappeared from the pro site. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda, 

I apologise for the delay in our reply as we had to double check this with the team. The Design Category was unfortunately put on hold, which is why didn't reach out. However, the team has shared that you are still in the database, and might be invited again in the future.

~ Avery
Upwork