🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » where get pop up notification for the option ...
Page options
a416d9f2
Community Member

where get pop up notification for the option educational and security purposs

I had attached a project's link of behance in upwork, now it doesn't works, in the meantime I knew that my behance profile should have unpublic, how do I make unpublicized it ? I had copy the link from behance and paste into upwork, my behance account is open for publicly ...

please tell me complete process such as like youtube's profile video link attachment system. it was clearly and I have done it.  I am clicking on my behance project's link through upwork but cannot enter behance's project...

please tell me (or indicate the process) URL link attachment process ...thanks

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ataul,

Please, note that it's against Upwork ToS to include contact information or links that contain contact information in Upwork freelancer profile. Please, remove Behance link from your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you very much Ms. Valeria K, I think I understood it.my link was directly behance profile link, it was not the projects link.  it was fault, maybe I was notified by Upwork, but I was absent many months or year, I didn't check up my email account, I never read up hundreds of email, so I couldn't concerned it.

When I wanted to attach profile video just three days ago, there was clear indication: ....select UNLISTED option (on YouTube) > then be ensured that "Allow Embedding" is checked (from the Advance Option) > click on ˜Done" then copy the link from the next page, and paste it Upwork....

I was looking for such a clear indication. Thank you very much Ms. Valeria K for indicating my mistake. -Ataul H