🐈
» Groups » Microsoft 365 Community » Forum » Coaching Cohort Opportunity for Talent in Adm...
Page options
HildaM
Staff
Staff

Coaching Cohort Opportunity for Talent in Admin Support & Customer Support!

Hi everyone! My name is Hilda and I'm one of the four Upwork Coaches from Upwork Academy, an accessible and interactive suite of informational resources and best practices for using Upwork.

What is Upwork Coaching? The coaching team is here to help no matter where you are in your Upwork journey! We are here to provide tips on how to grow your business on Upwork, answer strategy questions, and be your guide. We provide cohort coaching to bring support and advice to more Upwork Community members at once and personalized one-to-one coaching as well.

What is a coaching cohort you ask? It’s an online group on our Community page dedicated to helping talent grow their business. While this is a community group setting, you will have an opportunity to schedule a 1:1 call with the assigned Upwork Coach or attend an “Ask Me Anything” call. 

Interested in getting feedback, tips, and best practices on your improving your profile, proposals, determining your rate strategy, and more? Join the Administrative Support and Customer Support Cohort that starts on July 5, 2022! Click the link request to join.  

I am looking forward to helping you succeed!

2 REPLIES 2
5ccbe569
Community Member

Hi,  Hilda,

I am Nitish Chandra, I have opened an Upwork account more than 6 months ago, and till now I didn't receive a single job,

please could you help and guide me?

your help would be highly appreciated.

thanks.

eaf33362
Community Member

Hello, Hilda M.,

Thanks for this exciting opportunity from Upwork academy. Being new on upwork , i feel enthusiastic to be a part of this interactive session from the coaching team. Am looking forward to enhance my business, proporsals , projects etc.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.