🐈
» Groups » Microsoft 365 Community » Forum » Getting some jobs to me
Page options
95279acf
Community Member

Getting some jobs to me

Hi Team,

Good day,

As a new joiner to this platform, I have no experience how to find good jobs for clients and proposals.

Also, the sad story is I'm always available on the platform but at the movement, 0 connections are available on my account so can't send any proposals to clients  I saw many jobs published on this site lot of tasks I know I can do very well and quickly. so let me know guys what I can do for this and what should be the next step I need. 

appreciate your support.

5 REPLIES 5
655be748
Community Member

Welcome  Saranga T, 

This plateform is very helpful to find new jobs, but you required to have connects. These connect automaticaly added on every month as well as some connect will added when any jobs is closed. So dont worry these connects will be increased as the time is passing.

Thanks

Hello Faraz,

Thank you for your response. However, we have a limit of only 10 connections per month. How can we identify the right clients to send our proposals to without wasting our connections? If you have any tips, I would appreciate it.

I am also searching for the same, when i will find any oppurtunity, definately share with you.

Thanks.

Thnaks man 

You are welcome