🐈
» Groups » Microsoft 365 Community » Forum » Help me get a job
Page options
c8dbf8fd
Community Member

Help me get a job

Hi team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding my experience on Upwork. I have been a member of this platform for more than two months now, and I have yet to secure a job. I even upgraded my membership, but still, no luck.

I am reaching out to you all because I believe that some of you may have more experience in this field and could help me identify any issues with my profile. I have seen some jobs that I know I can do perfectly, but I have not been successful in securing them.

I acknowledge that I am new to Upwork, but I have worked on other freelance sites before. However, I am now fully committed to Upwork and wish to make it my primary source of income.

Therefore, I kindly ask that someone in this group could take a few moments to review my profile and offer me constructive feedback. Perhaps there is something that I am doing wrong that I am not aware of, and your input would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Best regards,
[Ilyass Ali]

1 REPLY 1
655be748
Community Member

Dear Ilyass A:

You are looking new at upworks, you can make improvements in your profile using some training, acheivments and some certifications to your account.

If you fee any problem you can contact me or visit to community guidelines.

Regards.