This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account has been Permanently Suspended for no reason

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Artem K Member Since: Dec 12, 2018

Hello everyone. I created my account a couple of months ago. I spent time creating a portfolio, after a couple of days I received my first order, which I successfully managed.

A couple of days after I completed my order, I received a notification that I needed to be verified. I called the agent, answered all questions except 1-2 and that only because I was confused in a question about a location. I now live in Minsk, but when I passed the verification I was visiting my mom, so I answered the address about the location of the address where I was at this moment. After that, I received a message that my account has been permanently suspended.

I wrote to the support service and asked about it. I did not find out the specific reason, they just said that they wouldn’t answer me for further correspondence.

After that, I tried to ask a question on the upvork community site, but they didn’t let me do that either. It was just that there was no "ask a question" button, and after I could finally get into the discussion creation menu, they would not let me choose the location. For this I had to simply choose the region of Europe.

I want to ask for verification again, I can send you documents confirming my identity. This is a modest request to kindly re evaluate my profile because this platform can be a really good source of earning for me, and I would not want to leave this site and start everything on another site. I really like this platform.

Please help solve this problem. Kindly have some sympathy and give justice to me.

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Visitor
Dmitriy P Member Since: Apr 16, 2018

I have a similar problem.
Which is apparently related to the change of the surname.

Frequent Visitor
Amarendu B Member Since: Aug 10, 2018

Frequent Visitor
Amarendu B Member Since: Aug 10, 2018

I have also faced the same problem. Please someone help to to solve it. I am very eager to continue my business.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS