This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Best payment method for Montenegro?

Highlighted
Nemanja I Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Hi,

I am Nemanja from Podgorica(Montenegro).I started working as a full time freelancer a month ago and i am encountering some problems with payment methods.Considering that in Montenegro we dont have an option for receving money in PayPal,that payment method fell away immediatelly.I started using Skrill from the start,and i was satisfied pretty much with it but from 25th November all MasterCards were revoked for Montenegro and now i cant use MasterCard anymore.I started looking for alternative payment methods and i heard good things about Payoneer.Can anyone suggest me the best one for my situation and help me get my head around all of the details?

-I even planned on continuing using Skrill,but it is hard without MasterCard i have to wait from 4-7 days to get my money(and now i even have some errors while withdrawing money to credit card).I also read on the net that Skrill marks some users as business after a while and the fees even get higher.It is a total mess for me currently...

Is the Payoneer the best solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016

What is your Skrill account default currency?

Nemanja I Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

It is Euro.

Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016

Maybe wire transfers with Skrill are still a good option for you in this case. Check with some local banks, perhaps some of those do not apply any fees for Skrill billings or their fees are minimal.