This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Best payment method for Montenegro?

Highlighted
Nemanja I Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Hi,

I am Nemanja from Podgorica(Montenegro).I started working as a full time freelancer a month ago and i am encountering some problems with payment methods.Considering that in Montenegro we dont have an option for receving money in PayPal,that payment method fell away immediatelly.I started using Skrill from the start,and i was satisfied pretty much with it but from 25th November all MasterCards were revoked for Montenegro and now i cant use MasterCard anymore.I started looking for alternative payment methods and i heard good things about Payoneer.Can anyone suggest me the best one for my situation and help me get my head around all of the details?

-I even planned on continuing using Skrill,but it is hard without MasterCard i have to wait from 4-7 days to get my money(and now i even have some errors while withdrawing money to credit card).I also read on the net that Skrill marks some users as business after a while and the fees even get higher.It is a total mess for me currently...

Is the Payoneer the best solution?

3 REPLIES
Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016

What is your Skrill account default currency?

Nemanja I Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

It is Euro.

Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016

Maybe wire transfers with Skrill are still a good option for you in this case. Check with some local banks, perhaps some of those do not apply any fees for Skrill billings or their fees are minimal.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS