This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Can't use "contact customer support"

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Albert Andrei S Member Since: May 7, 2018

Hello, I've sent a email to Upwork Support on 7 May 2018 because my identity verification was denied and I did not receive any answer about 1 week later, so I tried to contact again the support again via "contact customer support", near the "Your account has been suspended" on the main page of website, it didn't work, it sends me to the main page again and again.

I don't understand why it happens and also why my identity verification was denied (I explaind more in the first email i've sent).

If you can help me guys, i will be so thankful.

6 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor
Albert Andrei S Member Since: May 7, 2018

I want to know how to contact support instead to verificate my identity again because I think I proceed wrong with the "Two-Document Verification", cropping the photo with my ID, so they suspended my account. I try hard for 1 week to get my account verified so I can work on this platform, the support don't answer to my first mail and i can't create another ticket because of problem I've described above.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

I'm sorry for the delay in our response, Shintee. I'll go ahead and check this with the team and get back to you with more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Tanvir A Member Since: Oct 2, 2018

Yesterday upwork suspend my account. My profile was 100% job success.  They said to me, " I noticed some irregular activity in your account. In order to ensure your security on Upwork, some elements of your account have been placed on hold. "

I also reply with their message but yet they aren't back to me .  Can anybody help me in this situation ?

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you, Tanvir. Please refer to this support ticket for more information about your account. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions or need further assistance.

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Fotios D Member Since: Aug 21, 2018

Hello,

My name is Fotios Dimou in Greece.

I received a message that my ID verification  has been reviewed and approved from Upwork for 3 days

ago and you said I could submit any proposals from then.

But I can't still submit any proposals and can see the alert "Your account was suspended"

Maybe I think it is error of Upwork.

What I want to tell you is that I am a long freelancer on Upwork, love to work here and continue to work again here as soon as possible.

I hope you solve my problem as soon as possible.

Suring that you will solve my troubles soon and my account will be reviving, I will wait for your message.

Thank you.

Hi Fotios, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS