This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Frelancers taxation in France 2018

Highlighted
Denis S Member Since: Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to stay 1 year or more in France with my family( daughter, wife and I ). Many times ive tried to estimate tax load, but didnt find exact figures.

Can someone please help to eatimate approx taxes that ive to pay, taking into account new rules for 2018?

As i understood ill have to register as autoenterpreneur and pay around 25 % from income. But which social contributions will i have to pay? Are there any deductions for child and not working spouse?

Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015

Denis,

It depends if you are from an EU member state or not. If you are not, then before you start worrying about what you must do as an autoentrepreneur, you must first apply for a visa to stay and work in France.

ETA: Even if you are a citizen of an EU member state, there are still steps you have to take to establish yourself in France.

Denis S Member Since: Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for reply. We are non EU. Yes, im going to apply for viseter visa.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS