This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Greece

Highlighted
Community Leader
Nikolaos A Member Since: May 7, 2015

Hello (Ja sas)

I didn't find any group for my country so I thought to create one. I am from Athens working as a freelancer for about 3 years. I am sure there are many of us here, so lets get to know each other, share experiences, ask questions. Lets get it started!

17 REPLIES 17
Frequent Visitor
Christina-Maria K Member Since: Nov 7, 2017

Hello!!!I'm so happy to find you!!! I am new in that platform and i was looking for shortcut info....are you willing to help me? Do we have to speak in English?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Christina-Maria, welcome to Upwork!

I'm sure other users will follow up on your comment so feel free to share your questions here, in English. In the meantime, please review the freelancer resources we compiled here, designed to help new users get started on Upwork. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you!

Community Leader
Nikolaos A Member Since: May 7, 2015

Hello Christina-Maria and welcome! As you might have noticed there are very detailed guidances about Upwork for new freelancers. It will be very helpful if you read these carefully first and feel free to send any questions here!

Frequent Visitor

thank you!

Frequent Visitor
Androniki K Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
Hi there,
I would like to ask about invoices. Who's sending me invoice about a job?
Upwork or the client?
I'm a little confused!
Frequent Visitor
Panos K Member Since: Jun 5, 2018

Μπορεί κάποιος να μου δώσει κάποιες πληροφορίες για το w-8ben και γενικά τι άλλο χρειάζεται;

Frequent Visitor
Kostas L Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
Και εγώ θα ήθελα. Εμαθες τίποτα ? Και γενικά τι φάση εδώ πέρα σε παίρνει κανείς για δουλειά? Έχω στείλει καμιά 20αρια proposals και τίποτα.
Frequent Visitor
Panos K Member Since: Jun 5, 2018

Δεν χρειάζεται να κάνεις κάτι γιαυτό. Απλά συμφωνείς εκεί που σε ρωτάει. Τώρα απο δουλειές υπομονή και εξαρτάται και τι σε ενδιαφέρει. Εγώ τελείωσα την πρώτη και είμαι πάλι στο περίμενε.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS