This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

ID Validation

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Vladimir U Member Since: Jul 1, 2014
Does anybody have a positive experience with ID validation? I validated my phone, but I have a problem validating a government issued ID because I don't have a passport nor a driver's license. So, only national ID. However, I have the old ID without signature, and with the address on the second page (written by hand - you know how it looks when they change your address in the old ID), and with the expiry date July 27 2011 (which is extended till 2016). Not to mention that everything is written in Serbian/Cyrillic. And if I get a new ID it will be without address and with a black and white photo. Is there a way to verify my identity? Do they even accept other forms of ID and do they even accept IDs not in English?
1 REPLY
Marko A Member Since: Jul 25, 2015

You shouldn't have any problems. ID, maybe a bill on your address would help as well, though it's the thing you'll need to solve with the official support, but you shouldn't have problems.

Update us how it's going!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS