This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

ID accepted but account is not activated

Highlighted
Senad S Member Since: Feb 18, 2019

Hello everyone

I have just received a mail that my identification has been accepted and that I can start work now.

But the alert "Financial transaction have been limited" never disappear.

How can I activate my account and start work?

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor
Antonia R Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

I have the exactly same issue, I uploaded both ID and billing statement today morning and I received an email saying that my verification was successful. Although I received the email, my account is still suspended and I can't submit any proposal.

To an upwork member:
Can someone please take care of my account?

Antonia
Frequent Visitor
Mikhael Y Member Since: Apr 26, 2019

I am facing the same situation. Few days ago, I recieved an email that there was some irregular activity and my account was suspended. I am not sure what is it. I haven't worked outside the platform,Anyway, another upwork agent sent me an link to upload my identity card and bill documents. She also wrote, upon successful Identitiy verification suspension will be lifted. I got email from Verification team that my identity was verified successfully. But, I got email that my account is suspended. Please help me to reactivate my account. I can't write in support page, it's blocked for me