This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Meetups in Serbia

Highlighted
Marko M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hello everybody!

I think it would be great to meet some colleagues and have  fun, share experiences in real time.

If you have any ideas feel free to post here. 

Also just wanted to say that joining Upwork is the best decision in my life so far.

4 REPLIES
Vladimir D Member Since: Apr 16, 2015

Hello,

I have got an invitation for meetup in Novi Sad (30.09.) and one of my friends who is starting with freelancing want's to come with me. Does someone knows something more about that? I didn't "took my seat" trough invite link still.

Milos G Member Since: Mar 8, 2010

Hi,

I guess you are talking about this meetup : http://www.meetup.com/Coding-Serbia/events/225444934/

I am one of the speakers and that reminds me that I should be preparing my presentation instead browsing through upwork Smiley Happy

I will be presenting "data science" , something that I am working mainly through upwork (before odesk and elance). I don't know the other speaker but topic about distributed systems and big data  seems to be very interesting.  

Looking forward to see you on meetup!

Milos

Vladimir D Member Since: Apr 16, 2015

Hi,

I wasn't talking about that meetup, but I will try to attend both.

I was talking about Upwork meetup for which I received invitation attached.

I don't know is it possible to publish location of this event because it said "Invite only" so there lies one of my questions... Can I bring a friend to that meetup.

Milos G Member Since: Mar 8, 2010

OK, didn't know about that upwork meetup.  Try to check both events if possible Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS