This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: My acc suspended without any good reason!

Sergey Z Member Since: Jun 24, 2017

Hello Ray, what do you mean by "without any reason"? Upwork usually sends an e-mail when suspening account. Did you recieve such e-mail?

Aleksandar M Member Since: Feb 18, 2019

I have a similar problem with Ray.

I started a contract a few days ago, and the upwork say that I have done some irregular activity.

I really don't understand what irregular activity I did.

I noticed that many other people have the same problem with me, this is so UNFAIR!.

Smiley HappySmiley IndifferentSmiley Mad

Nicolas N Member Since: Jun 23, 2018

Hi, Alex! My acc still "suspended". Have you found any solution?

Hello, Ray! How it's going with your suspention problem? If you solve this, please, share your story. 

Hi,

As I understand, you don't have active contracts, right?

Frequent Visitor
Arsenii P Member Since: Feb 11, 2019

My account got suspended too

Arseniy, hi! How it's going with your account? I collect info now to write extensive post in my blog about UpWork unfair behavior against newbie freelansers. So, if have any info, plz, feel free to share!

Hi Nicolas, 

Did you contact upwork support after your account suspension? I know that some people do it and get their accounts re-activated.

Do you know that you can send your appeal here marketplace-appeals@upwork.com?

By the way, my fileld of work is partly the same with yours Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I wrote appeals 3 times and every time same answer "I am writing to let you know that we have carefully reviewed your appeal and determined that your Upwork account will remain suspended. We know this is not the news you wanted to receive, however at this point the appeal process is exhausted and our decision is final." Every time same text without ANY explanation of this decision...

And, yap, Sergey. We actually know each other... at least i know you, we had talks in telegram group about sound recording several times =)

Sorry about this Smiley Sad

Yes, I remember this group Smiley Happy