This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My account has been suspended without any reason

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Vlado O Member Since: Mar 17, 2019

Hi all,

can someone tell me why have my account been suspended? I can not contact customer support as it redirects to login page of upwork. 

What are the steps that i need to perform in order to contact them so they can remove suspension from my account?

4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor

Still no response from anyone from UpWork...

At least they could have notify me why my account was suspended. This is such a shame. I am disappointed and this should be the best tool for freelancers. 

Frequent Visitor

One week later, still no response from UpWork...

Three days ago i have sent an email to marketplace-appeals@upwork.com, again with no reply from them.

Its a shame that community this big, does not pay attention to its members. 

Petro S Member Since: May 11, 2018

My friend asked them on facebook why he was banned & they said that now he is banned permanently & still haven't provided any reason why Smiley Very Happy

So just note: you may be banned permanently anytime for some reason you will never know.

Very nice company.

Frequent Visitor
Roland K Member Since: Oct 15, 2018

Haven't gotten a reply to my email since Nov 1 - just resent a followup to them.
Had positive revies, made ~10 proposals to smaller projects and got suspended...

If anyone from UpWorks gets around to reading this - please contact me.