This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Raising talent

Highlighted
Mirjana R Member Since: Aug 26, 2016

Hi!

I got my Raising talent badge when I joined in but as of yesterday, I do not see it on my profile page anymore. What's the reason for that? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Mirjana, 

You may have lost your Rising Talent badge because of the recently ended contracts on your account that did not have any feedback. You may read more about the program eligibility of the Rising Talent program on this article

-Avery
Untitled

Hi Avery

Ok. Thank you. Here is my side of story Smiley Happy.

One client started a contract and closed it with an explanation that she had realized her budget was not god at the time.

The second asked for a list via his email, I sent it and after several attempts to hear back from him, he has ended the contract with no explanation whatsoever. I know all here is about learning. I've learned something.  

The question is how do I win the Rising talent badge back? And can I, considering I lost it once? 

Thank you

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Mirjana,

You will get your Rising Talent badge back once you meet the requirements listed here. Please make sure to discuss the job scope, requirements and terms in detail before accepting an offer, in order to avoid outcomes like the ones you noted.

Hi Vladimir,

It is OK, everything is a process of winning and losing Smiley Very Happy.

Thank you.