This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Keep in mind that PayPal

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
Hi Nagy Melinda, I am sorry you are experiencing issues withdrawing your funds using PayPal. Just to clarify, do you receive the error message when you try to send money from your PayPal to your bank account? If yes, then the issue is still on your bank's end and you should probably contact them again to resolve it. It should not be a problem to withdraw money earned on oDesk through PayPal in Romania. Note that you can't use PayPal in Romania to pay freelancers. I really hope the issue will get resolved soon.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Stefan C Member Since: Nov 1, 2011
[quote=Valeria Kochubei] Note that you can't use PayPal in Romania to pay freelancers.[/quote] Yes you can, or at least I can Smiley Happy.
Highlighted
Community Leader
Stefan C Member Since: Nov 1, 2011
Keep in mind that PayPal charges a $2.5 fee for every withdrawal you make to your card (*withdraw funds to bank account* is not available @RO), so you'll actually end up paying $3.5. On top of that, PayPal has a $500/day withdrawal limit, so you'll pretty much get charged $2.5 for every $500 you withdraw, and the funds won't reach your bank that soon (it usually takes round 3-5 days). Not sure how the fees are @BRD, but if you can give more details, I might be able to give some suggestions.
Andra B Member Since: Oct 19, 2016

Is the offer for help still available? I need some support with the payment and taxation. Thanks!

Tudor-Stefan L Member Since: Aug 15, 2013
Hi! I would love to talk more with romanian freelancers from oDesk.
Carpe Diem !
Turlea O Member Since: Aug 30, 2013
speak english?
Tudor-Stefan L Member Since: Aug 15, 2013
Yes, of course Octav. Otherwise, how could I work on oDesk ?
Carpe Diem !
Turlea O Member Since: Aug 30, 2013
man, please add me on skype... search my profile for my skype id or something, I can not give you contact details but I need you as a friend Smiley Very Happy u can add me from facebook please Smiley Happy
Alexandru A Member Since: Oct 2, 2009
Hi! Great to see someone is breaking the Romanian ice. I was constantly checking "Countries" topic to see if anybody created a thread for us, but never thought to do it myself Smiley Happy
Frequent Visitor
Daniela F Member Since: Jan 19, 2014
Hello, Tudor. Nice to see Romanian people on oDesk!!!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS