This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Suspended account.

Highlighted
Pavlo A Member Since: May 4, 2015

Hi community. Well, I have a problem with my account. It is suspended and Upwork team decided to leave it suspended even after appeal.

I didn't do any bad things, I just do not have active contracts last time and made some bids (probably 10 or little more) but didn't get contract.

Is it possible reactivate my account? I'm IOS developer with 2 years experience - I'm sure that I can be useful to clients and some day I'll find here a good contract.

Ban me just because I didn't have contracts and because I'm not interested in cheap projects looks unfair for me ((.

I would like to accept this, but in fact Upwork is monopolist on freelance market and I do not see good alternatives.

So is it possible to reactive my acc? I'm willing to use paid membership and I will appreciate any advices how to appeal and reactive account.

9 REPLIES 9
Sergey Z Member Since: Jun 24, 2017

Hi Pavlo, 

For how long did you not have active contracts?

Did you have many contracts before?

Sergey Z Member Since: Jun 24, 2017

What do you mean by "a few"?

5 or 60?

And how long were you sending them?

Jk I Member Since: Nov 2, 2018

I have 4 year Exp in php wordpress.

I am new in upwork. i am send less then 10 proposal but my accout is suspend reason is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Give me solution ane reactive my profile 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017

Hi Jk,

You can request that the decision be reviewed by emailing marketplace-appeals@upwork.com. Each case will be reviewed by our Trust & Safety team to decide if your account can be reinstated. Upon review, our team will notify you about the decision by email. Thank you.

Untitled
Senad S Member Since: Feb 18, 2019

Hello.

I did the video verification and received a mail that my identity was verified.

But after a few hours, I received another mail that my account was suspended because of my irregular activity.

I have never done any irregular activity and I don't know why my account was suspended.

Please help me to verify my id again and reactivate my account.

Jk I Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
Ok he give ne reason send many proposal check my profile i am only send 11 proposal in 2 month
Frequent Visitor
Orest T Member Since: May 22, 2019

Hi. My account has been suspended with no reason. Please let me know the reason.

I've completed id verification and got an email for successfull progress.

But then my account suspended.

Please help me.

Frequent Visitor
Erion D Member Since: Feb 28, 2019

Hi, 

I was waiting the response after my video verification today.
But I just found the note from my upwork profile that my account has been limited.
It says like following and I can not go to support page.
Financial transactions for Erion Danga (24944351) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
Please let me know why I got this notification and what can I do from now.
Thank you very much.
Erion 
Frequent Visitor
Erion D Member Since: Feb 28, 2019

I was waiting the response after my video verification today.

But I just found the note from my upwork profile that my account has been limited.
It says like following and I can not go to support page.
Financial transactions for Erion Danga (24944351) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
Please let me know why I got this notification and what can I do from now.
Thank you very much.
Erion